Ham-site’s from the Netherlands (in dutch [D] / english [E] language), most of them are active with homebrew.
* PD7MAA – [D] nice Taurus 20m tranceiver (see pictures on his site)
* PA1SBM – [E] The bitx20 with pictures and tips.
* PE1GOO – [D] The bitx20 and bitx17 made by OM
* PA2RF – [D] More technical tips for bitx20 and bitx17
* PI4RAZ – [D] Lineair 10 W – kit for bitx TX
* PA1GF – [D] Multiband antenna ZS6BKW
* Benelux QRP club – [D] Making and using low power TX/RX
Dutch sites (in English [E] / Dutch [D]) who where active with satellite communication
* PE0SAT – [E] Information about Amateur Radio – Satellite experiments
* PA3GUO – [E] Home made and sat tracking – DIY
* JE9PEL – [E] A lot off decoded sat information
Other countries (in English [E] / Polish [P] language)
* SP6IFN – [P] nice hamradio site, with more information about Taurus
* PILGRIM – [P] a lot of photos with 20-40-80m Taurus Homemade TX
* DU1GM – [E] make you own multi interface PSK,Packet etc.
* G0HWC – [E] interfaces for SSTV and many good SSTV applications and tools, MIY
* Arkansas – [E] ham club with nice links for soft- and hardware, MIY
Hard- and Software information needed ..
* Batlabs – [E] all information about Motorola
* UV5R – [E] How install USB drivers for Baofeng UV5R porto
For our hard- en software we need companies who deliver parts and knowledge!
* SysCoData – [D] Networking and engineering for SMB and medical market.
* Haje electronics – [D] Components and homemade projects